Thursday, June 12, 2014

Just Cease


A house upon a hill, upon a crest, amongst the chill.
Gusting winds like trusting sin, it wasn't real.
The doubt without the feeling, we suffered less,
but even though you struck my flesh; I wasn't killed.

Resurrected connections, a dream only lucid.
The music was flute-ish, deep and fluid, I knew it...
Creeping, gleaming, sneaking you in for union.
Communion, confusion exclusive to novelty;
prophecy when you toppled me, that promised summer;
I stopped to wonder, I hungered, and honestly
you fed me when I needed it. That somber evening
I awoke up to find you sleeping; a nightmare, quite clear...
Quite scared even though I was right there.
Bite harder, scratch deeper so I can breathe again.
That fever, a demon's breath, brutal natures...
Image after image of your wishes, can I choose the flavor?
Shoot the paper with ink, if cupid's wrong
I just settle into myself and do a song. Move along.
Uniform lovely scent, the matron returns;
such vacant concerns, so flagrant your fragrance it burns.

To face it, I study to harvest virtue.
Within me the yin and yang grows, just start the circle.
To sit upon thrones with a crown of nails.
You picked the wrong rose, I'm out to sail.

Yes, love is religious orthodoxy, precision origami
an inch or more, to kick the door to stop me.
A distant war with bombings just to witness whores for intercourse.
The instant force continued so you could stick the sword inside me.
An infant, born a zombie, a different sort of body.
Organs torn to bits just for a copy, but there's orphans dying,
crying in the corners of the formless forests, endorphins.
Trying to abort the soreness; lying; won't report the corpses.
The metaphor obscureness, a corpus for fortune.
Rhyming is my orphic endorsement, assorted in orbit...
flying to erase the torment, morbid in shape, proportioned
for fate. If we pry we can escape the storms, arrange the forms.
A frame of thorns, a broken heart where the pain's absorbed.
A focused art, so much work until it's blown apart.
Bones in shards, so much hurt until she chokes the throat and
screams until we both explode and sleep, or bleed...

To face it, I study to harvest virtue.
Within me the yin and yang grows, just start the circle.
To sit upon thrones with a crown of nails.
You picked the wrong rose, I'm out to sail.

Pain is pleasure, fear is clearly what drives me.
Lyrically I'm me, serious silence but rhyming
is binding and blinding, reminding 
that within the inner dimensions I'm shining, relentless.
Combining of sentence and message, defining
the lessons from Mencius, dividing contention.
Suspended in the sky, free from the endless decline.
If humanity is good, only to be cultivated...
I extend an ultimatum, pretend, the awful hatred depends
on the pain that descends.
So when you aim to extend this misery,
juut remember there's no reward at the end. 
Just cease.




No comments:

Post a Comment